Snuggled in the lap of Himalayas, Bir Billing is one of the most beautiful places to visit in India. Bir Billing tour packages give plentiful of reasons to plan an exciting holiday. The hill station of Himachal Pradesh is quite special as it is not just for its ethereal beauty. The beauty of the hills also has wonderful options of adventure, roots of ancient fables of mythology and many other charming experiences. While you choose to luxuriate in the lap of the scenic mountains, seek the communion with nature or indulge in some of the most thrilling adventure sports, we have a range of exclusive Bir Billing holiday packages.
Think of an escape from daily schedules, spend intimate moments, daring challenges or to breathe fresh air of mountains, the call of your heart is best answered with a Bir Billing trip from delhi. Such is the charm that none can deny wandering so far in the heart of the mystical mountains. Here find snow even during scorching sun in June or July. Find you inner calling with one of the exhilarating Himalayan treks or camping. The serenity is matchless.
Looking To Book a Adventure Packages in Bir Billing? Still waiting? Pick up your phone and call us today +91-9736333330!!!
Package is for 1 night 2 days – INR- per person + 5% GST
- Volvo buses – Delhi to Bir and Bir to Delhi.
- Bir to Billing waterfall trekking half trek.
- Camping at The Sky Village.
- 15-30 min paragliding session.
- Meals as mentioned.
- Local Transport as per transport.
Day 1:- Arrive Bir, trekking from water fall Bir to Billing and overnight stay in Billing. The Sky Village
After reaching Bir get yourself climatize have your breakfast, wash and change room are available easily at Bir . Later transfer to Camp The Sky Village in our wooden Swiss camps get yourself settled rest a while followed by evening veg snacks , bonfire, music . Hike around camp and to sunset point, if time permits. Bon-fire, music with veg snacks followed by Dinner at The Sky Village Billing
Day 2:- Paragliding session and Departure.
|Day 1||Packed lunch||Dinner|
Inclusions in Package:-
- Accommodation for 01 night The Sky Village on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Meals from Breakfast on Day 1 to Breakfast on day 2 as per itinerary.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 min from Billing to Bir.
- Accompanied by local guide for trekking and paragliding pilot for Paragliding.
- Hike to sunset point.
- Freshen up at lounge area in morning.
- Trek start at 1100 hrs.
- Delhi to Bir and Bir to Delhi Volvo buses
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any meals other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Paragliding weight limit is 25-90 kg, if weight is between 90-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
- Videographer of Paragliding, supplement charges for GOPRO video is INR 500/-, provided by pilot and ask him for the same.
- Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc. However, light weight carry-mattresses with sleeping bags will be provided by us inside the tents during the trek.
Exclusions of package :
|S.no||Duration of Packages||Tour Activities and Stay in Bir Billing||Per person Price||Available season for packages|
|1||1 night / 2 Days Package||Alpine tents stay at THE SKY VILLAGE and Paragliding (Dinner+Breakfast) (10-15 min paragliding session)||5900/- Per person||October to June or mid July.-|
|2||1 night / 2 Days Tour||Jungle safari wooden camps The Sky Village with attached wash room and Paragliding(Dinner+Breakfast) (15-30 min paragliding session)||6400/- per person||October to June|
|3||1 night / 2 Days tour||Swiss wooden camps tents stay at The Sky Village and Paragliding (Dinner+Breakfast)(15 – 30 min paragliding session)||6900/- Per person||October to June|
Booking ProcedureCancellation Policy
To ensure the booking, 50% of the total payment at the time of booking and balance once you will check in at the camp.
- 20 days prior to travel date: Full refund advance payment.
- 20 days onwards: No refund.