Experience camping and paragliding in Bir Biling, Himachal. Our camps in bir billing are set in the beautiful meadows in the mountains of Billing, with fantastic views of snow-capped peaks and thick pine forests all around.
Our camps are located 14 kms above Bir in Billing Valley. You can drive up from Bir and reach our campsite in 1 hour. The Sky village campsites are located within 5 minutes walking distance from paragliding takeoff point. You can enjoy shorts walks around the campsite, do some photography or just relax in the grassy meadows and enjoy the Himalayan views of snow-clad peaks in the near distance. Our kitchen serves delicious camp meals and we have a campfire with barbecue in the evening.
Our camping experience in Bir Billing is a high-quality, nature experience with personalised service. No crowds and perfect peace and quiet. This ensures that our camp staff can provide you with special attention and make sure your camping and paragliding experience in bir billing is something you will always remember.
Looking To Book a Camping & Paragliding in Bir Billing? Still waiting? Pick up your phone and call us today +91-9736333330!!!
- Activity : Paragliding and Camping at The Sky Village in Bir-Billing.
- Flight time: 15 minutes – 30 minutes
- Takeoff site : 8000 ft. from sea level.
- Landing site: 4300 ft. from sea level.
- Maximum altitude: 8900 ft. from sea level.
- Duration: 1 Night and 2 Days.
- Per Person Price for above arrangements is INR 4000 + 5% GST in Alpines Camp.
- Supplement charges for cab from Bir to Camp is INR 200/- same for return (maximum 4 guests in cab)
- Bonfire in the evening.
- Dinner and Breakfast.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 mins. from Billing (take off point) to Bir(landing area).
- Check in at 1400 hrs and check out at 1000 hrs.
- Any meals other than specified in the program.
- Transportation not mentioned above .
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Video and Photography of paragliding flight, supplement charges in INR 500/- for GOPRO vieo.
- Paragliding weight limit is 15-95 kg, if weight is between 95-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
Itinerary for Camping and paragliding in Bir Billing :-.
Day 1 - Arrive at campsite
As you arrive at campsite you’ll be required to complete-check-in formalities
Enjoy camp activities in an in house cafe at the camp. Go for a short jungle trek of 1 hour.
The first day at the camp will end with in-house group activities, complimentary bonfire, light music and dinner
Day 2 - Paragliding and check out from campsite
Post breakfast, the group will head to the paragliding takeoff point take part in the Paragliding session of 15-30 minutes from Billing
Includes the following services:.
The above price excludes the following services :.
Booking ProcedureCancellation Policy
To ensure the booking, 50% of the total payment at the time of booking and balance once you will check in at the camp.
- 20 days prior to travel date: Full refund advance payment.
- 20 days onwards: No refund.