Tandem Paragliding in Bir Billing a try. It offers excellent world class facility for Paragliding in Bir Billing and is one of the best gliding sites in the world. Paragliding is an adventure sport that is gaining popularity in India, and the best place for that is Bir Billing. The place is a heaven for paragliding lovers around the world and regularly comes under the top paragliding destinations in India. Paragliding in Bir Billing is a thrilling sport and gives adrenaline rush like nothing else. With a flying time of 10-20 Min & 20 -30 Min Paragliding Session , you get enough time in the air to marvel at the breathtaking vistas of the Dhauladar Range below, feeling the rush throughout.
Looking To Book a Tandem Paragliding in Bir Billing? Still waiting? Pick up your phone and call us today +91-9736333330!!!
- Activity : Tandem Paragliding, camping, hike to sunset point and meals.
- Flight time: 15 minutes – 30 minutes
- Takeoff site : 8000 ft. from sea level.
- Landing site: 4300 ft. from sea level.
- Maximum altitude: 8900 ft. from sea level.
- Duration: 1 Night and 2 Days.
- Per Person Price for above arrangements is INR 4000 + 5% GST.
- Supplement charges for cab from Bir to Camp is INR 200/- same for return (maximum 4 guests in cab)
- Nature walk/village walks.
- Bonfire in the evening.
- Dinner and Breakfast.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 mins. from Billing (take off point) to Bir(landing area).
- Check in at 1400 hrs and check out at 1000 hrs.
- Any meals other than specified in the program.
- Transportation not mentioned above .
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Video and Photography of paragliding flight, supplement charges in INR 500/- for GOPRO vieo.
- Paragliding weight limit is 15-95 kg, if weight is between 95-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
Includes the following services:.
The above price excludes the following services :.
Booking ProcedureCancellation Policy
To ensure the booking, 50% of the total payment at the time of booking and balance once you will check in at the camp.
- 20 days prior to travel date: Full refund advance payment.
- 20 days onwards: No refund.