Fulfill your desire to fly like a bird without learning to fly. Paragliding in Bir Billing can be done solo and Tandem. In solo paragliding, trained pilots fly alone in a paraglider, whereas in Tandem flights, a trained pilot tags an amateur guest along in his glider to have him experience the thrill of free flying. Tandem Paragliding in Bir Billing are a great way to experience the freedom, serenity and exhilaration of free flight. Yet, with modern day innovations, you can glide over the lush green hills and plains of destinations like Bir Billing. If you’re looking for an adventurous activity during your visit to Bir Billing Himachal region of India, Tandem paragliding in Bir Billing is highly recommend for beginner and veteran paragliders alike.
Looking To Book a Tandem Paragliding in Bir Billing? Still waiting? Pick up your phone and call us today +91-9736333330!!!
- Activity : Tandem Paragliding, camping, hike to sunset point and meals.
- Flight time: 15 minutes – 30 minutes
- Takeoff site : 8000 ft. from sea level.
- Landing site: 4300 ft. from sea level.
- Maximum altitude: 8900 ft. from sea level.
- Duration: 1 Night and 2 Days.
- Per Person Price for above arrangements is INR 4000 + 5% GST.
- Supplement charges for cab from Bir to Camp is INR 200/- same for return (maximum 4 guests in cab)
- Nature walk/village walks.
- Bonfire in the evening.
- Dinner and Breakfast.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 mins. from Billing (take off point) to Bir(landing area).
- Check in at 1400 hrs and check out at 1000 hrs.
- Any meals other than specified in the program.
- Transportation not mentioned above .
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Video and Photography of paragliding flight, supplement charges in INR 500/- for GOPRO vieo.
- Paragliding weight limit is 15-95 kg, if weight is between 95-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
Includes the following services:.
The above price excludes the following services :.
Booking ProcedureCancellation Policy
To ensure the booking, 50% of the total payment at the time of booking and balance once you will check in at the camp.
- 20 days prior to travel date: Full refund advance payment.
- 20 days onwards: No refund.