Rajgundha Trek Highlights.
1. Embark on this exciting trek to the Rajgundha Village and explore the beautiful nature surrounding it .
2. Explore the major attractions such as the Baijnath Temple, Sherabling Monastery near Bir.
3. Come across the many beautiful sights to reach your campsites in the valley throughout your trek.
4. Avail the comfortable hotel and camp stay with your companions included in the package .
5. Enjoy a warm bonfire session in the evening under the open starry sky.
To Book your Holiday Package Call us Now ! The Himalayas consist of various amazing treks, some of which are offbeat. Talking about offbeat, the Rajgundha trek in the Kangra region is a lesser-known trek and must-try experience. The expedition starts from to Bir, before moving onto the beautiful and colorful valley of Rajgundha. Connect with nature, passing through oak trees, wooden elephants, waterfalls, orange-ish sunset, green meadows, local culture, traditional houses before finally arriving at your campsite.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Arrival Billing Valley
Post your arrival in Bir, you will meet our representative who will transfer you to Bir our Glamp Site. Upon your arrival, you will be served with Hot Breakfast and then you can freshen up. Take a stroll around the Resort and get yourself familiarize with the area.
You will be allocated with your Cottage No at 12 Noon post the check out of previous guests. In an event we have availability, we will assign you your Cottage instantly. Later you can relax and enjoy your scrumptious Lunch. Just to let you know that our resort is build right next to the take off site which means throughout the day you will see gliders flying above you. Enjoy the view. Later in the evening, engage yourself into some Jam Session and Group Activities with Bonfire. Later enjoy your dinner and retire for the day.
Day 2 - Trek to Rajgundha
After breakfast, rest a while then we will move for trek to Raj-Gundha total filled with beautiful landscapes, dense forests and meadows. On the mid way we will have tea in Chachu’s shop with is almost 6 km from our hut camps After 12 km of hiking we will reach Raj-Gundha . Rest a while enjoy the nature from Rajgundha you can easily see beautiful Barot Valley spend some time and back on the same way same Chachu’s shop where you can have Maggie and tea and back to Billing where you will be served with some veg snacks and garama garam tea.Dinner and Over Night stay at hut camps at Billing.
Day 3 - Check Out - Paragliding - Return Volvo
Have your breakfast and check out and then get ready for the most adventurous moment of your life, “Paragliding”. You will be prepared for the flight by our professional flight. Your entire flight will be recorded in Go Pro, which you can keep as memento.
After 15-25 mins of adrenaline filled flight, you will land at Bir. Your luggage will be handed over and then you can take a stroll around the Bir Village and enjoy some delicious cuisine in one of the cafes or can explore nearby monasteries. Make sure you reach your bus boarding point at 5 PM to catch your evening Volvo.
C. Ya! And we will see you again
1. Volvo From Delhi to Delhi
2. Transfer from Bir Bus Stand to Billing
3. 2 Nights Stay at The Sky Village, Bir-Billing
4. 02 Breakfast + 1 Dinner (Rs 200 Extra for lunch)
5. Bonfire (subject to weather conditions)
6. Paragliding Flight
1. Early Check In is not guaranteed.
2. Any Porter Charges to Carry the luggage from Road to The Resort or Vice Versa.
3. Any other Meal/Beverage is subject to availability and is chargeable.
4. Charges for Video/Photography while Paragliding
5. GST 5% is applicable extra
6. Late Check Out
It is our endeavour to make you see witness the beauty of Bir-Billing, however in case of Time Constraints, Natural calamities or reasons beyond control, we maycut short on the sightseeing points. Guest cooperation is needed.